Amazing opportunity to sponsor Scaramouche
We’re looking for a new headline sponsor for our iconic flagship 45ft racing yacht, Scaramouche.
We’re extremely grateful to our previous sponsors for all their support over the years. Now they’re moving on, creating a unique opportunity.
Learn more about our story in this week’s brilliant article in The Times.
With her distinctive red band, Scaramouche embodies our project, achievements and values. She is a high profile symbol of excellence, determination and inclusion in sailing.
- In 2017 Scaramouche was the first ever state
school boat to complete the Rolex Fastnet Race. Then she did it again in 2019!
- Scaramouche is well known and loved across the sailing world, regularly seen in the Solent, at Cowes Week and even offshore. We have a full campaign planned for 2023.
- Operating out of the prestigious Cowes Yacht Haven, Scaramouche is highly visible before she even casts off.
- Our project is the leading school sailing programme in sailing, regularly endorsed by legends of the sport & even royalty!
- Scaramouche is consistently featured in both traditional and social media.
We would be delighted to discuss how to make a partnership work best for you. Done right, it will generate unrivalled profile and make a huge difference to keeping our students afloat.
Please contact us today.